Help and Advice
If your question is not answered in the articles below, please use the Contact form.
- 1. Apple trees for southern California
- 2. Apple rootstocks for historical English gardens
- 3. Cider apple varieties from England
- 4. Cider apple varieties from France
- 5. Delicious, Red Delicious, and Golden Delicious
- 6. Estimating the mature height of fruit trees
- 7. Fruit breeder profiles
- 8. Juicing apples - how to make your own apple cider
- 9. Plum tree species - an overview
- 10. RHS Award of Garden Merit - about the AGM award
- 11. The Flavor of Russet Apples
- 12. Transplanting semi-mature fruit trees
- 13. Vitamin C content of apples
Our fruit tree recommendations
- Best apple varieties for hard cider
These apple varieties have the tannins and complex juice flavors needed for the best hard-cider.
- Top 5 apple trees for USDA zone 3
A countdown of the best apples and crab-apples which are able to resist the harsh winters of USDA zone 3.
- Top disease-resistant apples
We rank the top most disease-resistant apples - ideal for your no-spray or organic orchard or backyard.