Help and Advice
If your question is not answered in the articles below, please use the Contact form.
- 1. Orange Pippin Ltd
- 2. About Orange Pippin Fruit Trees
- 3. Copyright statement
- 4. Fruit tree guarantee
- 5. Fruit tree sizes and formats
- 6. Ordering and Delivery of Fruit Trees
- 8. Shipping and Shipping Charges
- 9. Spring Shipping Dates by State
- 10. Terms and Conditions
Our fruit tree recommendations
- Best apple trees for beginners
If you are new to growing apples then these varieties are disease-resistant and easy to grow,
- Best apple trees for sweet cider
If you want to press your own sweet apple cider here is our list of apple varieties with the best juice flavors.
- Best apple varieties for hard cider
These apple varieties have the tannins and complex juice flavors needed for the best hard-cider.
- Rare and unusual apple trees
If you already have a productive backyard orchard with a good selection of mainstream apple varieties, how about growing something different?
- The best apple trees for USDA zone 3 and zone 4
A countdown of the best apples and crab-apples which are able to resist the harsh winters of USDA zone 3 and zone 4.
- Top 10 fruit trees for wildlife planting
These apple and pear trees are ideal for encouraging deer, birds and other wildlife to come on to your land, whether for hunting or conservation purposes.
- Top 10 low-chill apple trees
Low-chill apple varieties are ideal for growers in warmer climate zones where winter temperatures rarely get down to freezing.
- Top disease-resistant apple trees
We rank the top most disease-resistant apple trees - ideal for your no-spray or organic orchard or backyard.